We are currently recruiting for a Power Equipment Technician to join our Workshop team.
As a Power Equipment Technician with Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment you will be responsible for ensuring the correct and effective repair and maintenance of Company capitalised units, damaged units, and other product as required. You will also be responsible for performing quality work and ensuring that all tasks are always completed with accuracy and to Honda quality standards.
- Ensure that each job is accounted with parts usage, labour-hours spent, consumables usage, and issue invoice to requesting Departments.
- Maintain QA records and Service/Calibration histories and records.
- Ensure Workshop and all equipment is always kept tidy and in safe working conditions and ensuring relevant Associates are appropriately trained in its use.
- Conduct regular stock count of parts, products and consumables stored in Workshop.
- Schedule and carry out servicing and maintenance of MPE’s Demonstration / Loan units and, if required, customer products.
- Ensure that damaged products are assessed and reports on damage are compiled for insurance purposes.
We are looking for a passionate, qualified Mechanical Trade Technician with experience working in a similar position. You will have strong communication skill and have completed a HCT Master Level in relevant discipline. Most importantly though, you will enjoy working in a dynamic fast-paced environment with a supportive friendly team!
The Honda Experience has been designed to improve all aspect of the Associate experience at Honda through:
- Defined career pathways
- Opportunities to learn and grow through initiatives like Mentoring Program and Learning & Development Calendar
- Flexible Work Arrangements and benefits
- A range of wellbeing support mechanisms including an additional wellbeing day to all associates and our Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced leave options with family, wellbeing and diversity at its heart
- Recognition for performance and behaviours that align to the Honda culture and values
- Accessibility to all Honda products through our attractive lease programs (both vehicle and motorcycle), free loan program for lawn and garden equipment and product discounts
- Free onsite parking
Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment Pty. Ltd. is a market-leading importer and distributor of an extensive range of Motorcycles, Power Equipment and Marine products. Honda products are state of the art technology, and provide exceptional quality, safety and superb performance.
Being part of Honda means being a part of the world’s largest and most successful engine manufacturer dedicated to supplying the highest quality products for worldwide customer satisfaction, not only for the benefit of current customers, but also for future generations.
Honda acknowledges its responsibilities to the environment and community. The organisation strives to encompass the Honda Philosophy in all of its operations; Respect for the individual, coupled with providing Joy to those who Buy, Sell and create our products. Honda MPE also recognises the desire for Employees to develop their skills within the workplace and will be actively encouraging job rotations in recognition of this.
Applications close Monday December 6, 2021.
Previous applicants need not apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.