Ray White Lithgow are seeking a candidate with residential Property Management experience who can assist our evergrowing Property Management department. We are looking for a dedicated individual who can flourish in our small tightknit team.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 6 Months working in real estate
- A property certificate of registration allowing you to work as an Assistant Agent
- Current Divers's Licence
- Well presented with a positive can-do attitude
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support Senior property management staff
- Admin - including data entry work
- Open homes & private inspections including coordination & follow up calls,
- Processing applications
- Ingoing Inspection reports
- Organise and manage routine inspections, ingoing and outgoing reports
- Shared maintenance and arrears management in your team
- Liaise with tenants for new leases and lease renewals
- Marketing rental properties
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.