An exciting opportunity exists for a hardworking individual who has a Passion for Motorcycles and is fully committed to undertaking a Motorcycle Mechanical Apprenticeship. Fraser Motorcycles have an immediate outstanding opportunity for an Apprentice Motorcycle Mechanic to join our team at our prestigious Dealership in Concord.
As a 1st Year Motorcycle Apprentice technician working within our respected Service Department, this is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated young person with a strong technical/mechanical ability and great work ethic to start a long-term rewarding career.
Please Note: A Motorcycle Apprenticeship is not for the faint hearted, a strong and focused work ethic is essential, you'll need to be disciplined to effectively follow direction, listen, learn and develop your tradecraft over a 3–4-year period. However, the rewards are fantastic as are the future career prospects for a career driven individual.
As a Specialised Motorcycle Apprentice:
- You will learn and work on a variety of Motorcycles gaining fantastic in-depth mechanical and Technical skills/expertise.
- Work with industry leading technicians in performing a range of mechanical/Technical tasks.
- Continuously learns new innovative techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Gain hands on Motorcycle maintenance exposure carrying out essential minor & major servicing, components replacement and engine/electrical diagnostics.
- Be enrolled in TAFE/Ultimo.
- Carry out set daily house-Keeping tasks and duties.
This is a rare and outstanding opportunity, to be considered:
- Be Aged 16+ with a strong dedicated and focused work ethic.
- Have a passion for the Motorcycle industry.
- A strong mechanical/technical ability and a Can/Will do attitude.
- Be committed to learning & development to complete a full apprenticeship programme.
- A desire to continually develop you career and be an industry leading technician.
- Ability to follow direction, listen and learn with a can-do attitude.
- Be calm, mature, honest, reliable and conscientious with Strong communication skills both verbal & written.
- A team player with a position attitude, Reliable and punctual.
- Possess a current Motorcycle Riders or Learners Licence
If this is the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you can demonstrate the skills, dedication and desire we are looking for, then apply immediate and please include a cover letter outlining why we should consider you to be our next Motorcycle Apprentice.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a motorcycle licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.