Sargeant Transport are an Australian owned and operated company that provides the expertise to deliver quality-focused, cost-effective solutions to meet our customers' logistical requirements. Dedicated to creating strong partnerships, we assist in the growth, and ultimate success, of our valued customers, through communication and innovation.
We are seeking an operations support member to work through the day supporting our AM shift.
This role will allow you to gain the fundamental skills required to move into an operations management position.
To be successful you will have:
- Ability to work in a very autonomous environment
- previous success in an administrative/ data entry role in
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, time management skills and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to deal with customers both internal and external in a professional manner
- Your own reliable transport
Your duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and assisting with Customer/Freight related enquiries
- Booking, manifesting and debriefing freight ensuring deadlines are met
- Manage run sheets, manifesting and pallet control
- Assisting with transport allocations and driver communications
Sargeant Transport will require all successful candidates to undertake pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
Sargeant Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Operations Support Role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.