Entry Level Administration Assistant - Training Provided!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join us as an Administration Assistant. within our Superannuation team.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to take the leap into an admin career.
As an Administration Assistant supporting the Accounting team, you will:
- Create & send documentation to clients
- Maintain our client database
- Sort & distribute mail
- Draft & deposit cheques
- Assist with setting up new self managed super funds
- Support with End of Financial year document preparation & lodging of tax returns
- Complete general filing of client documents
We're looking for candidates who have:
- Completed Year 12 or equivalent
- A strong willingness to learn & mature attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong time management skills & work ethic
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
As this is an entry level position previous office based administration experience is not required.
What's on Offer:
- Comprehensive training which will enable you to excel in the role
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Vibrant and professional culture
- Enjoy the free breakfast bar each morning
- Regular social events sponsored by E&P Financial Group
E&P Financial Group is an ASX-listed financial services group (EP1). Operating through the E&P Capital, E&P Funds, Evans and Partners and Dixon Advisory brands, the Group provides a broad range of services including Wealth Advice, Corporate and Institutional and Funds Management. In Wealth Advice, we assist more than 9,200 clients, representing over $20 billion in funds under advice.
If you're looking for a role with an award-winning, global organisation known for its service excellence, expertise and integrity, then apply today!
You will have the comfort of knowing you work in the office with a fully COVID-19 vaccinated team. Please only apply if you are already (or will soon be) fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- What appeals to you most about this position?
- How would you describe your ideal working environment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.