Mossman is an iconic label inspired by Australian style with European direction for the empowered woman.
Created in Melbourne by our fresh and dynamic design team, it is a label that is constantly reinventing, while staying true to its aesthetic: bold silhouettes, effortless staples and a confident personality.
Please check out mossman.com.au for more information.
What We Offer:
- Unlimited earning potential- A generous uncapped commission scheme.
- We reward our staff- Additional incentives in place for performance above and beyond expectations.
- Job security- in a full-time role running and leading your own team.
- Friendly team culture- Join a dynamic team who support and uplift one another.
- Staff discounts- Outstanding staff discounts and a staff wardrobe updated weekly.
- Convenient location- Close to public transport and the chance to work close to home.
We are currently looking for a full-time Store Manager to manage our DFO Uni Hill Bundoora boutique.
At the forefront of Mossman, you will manage a close-knit team, focusing on seasonal trends, directional shapes, luxe fabrics and key pieces. You will have regular interaction with the Head Office who will want your feedback.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and motivate your team to consistently meet sales budgets.
- Offer exceptional customer service beyond the customer's expectations.
- Responsible for visual merchandising to ensure all styles are visible to the customer with new arrivals, best sellers and slow sellers.
- Consistently train and develop your team.
- Provide feedback to the Head Office of how to improve sales and the overall customer experience within your store.
Skills and Experiences:
- Previous fashion retail management experience is essential.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- A hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated attitude.
- Ability to successfully lead the team to achieve sales budgets and KPI's.
- Visual Merchandising skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Immaculate personal presentation and style.
If this sounds like you, please apply via Seek by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button above with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a store manager?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.