Early Childhood Teacher, Pre-school (3-6y)
Permanent position, Full Time - 40hpw with 4 weekly RDO
Remuneration is 7% above award rates
Rose Park Community Childcare, in the Eastern suburbs of Adelaide, is built on over 50 years of expertise in Early Childhood Education and Care cater for 59 children a day. Our nature play renovation in 2019 shows our philosophy in action. Our nature play philosophy not only guides our ‘’teaching’’ and the children’s learning but is viewed as a way of life. Educators use elements of nature in everyday practice as we recognise the many benefits that the environment plays in a child’s learning, development, health and wellbeing. We encourage you to look at our Facebook page to see our philosophy in action.
We are looking at renovating the inside of the service in 2022. The successful candidate will be able to have major involvement in the planning of the new preschool environment.
The successful candidate will be supported in their role, working with other experienced educators and the Educational Leader. We have a professional environment with generous provision for professional development. We will support the candidate with gaining full teachers’ registration if required.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or working towards) or ACECQA equivalent
- Active Teachers registration in SA
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Child protection training
- Committed to delivering high quality care
- Flexible and punctual
- Commitment to Nature Play
- Passionate and motivated in the education and care of children
- Knowledge of both NQS, EYLF and MTOP
- Experience working in early education and care settings
- Leadership skills
- Ability to engage preschool team in critical reflection
- Inquiry based approach to learning
New graduates encouraged to apply
To apply please send your resume with two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on 3rd December 2021.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.