- Love to engage and help people?
- Want access to great salary packaging and employee benefits?
- Be a part of a team that makes a difference to those supported by the NDIS!
Are you looking for something new, somewhere you are appreciated and where you can shine and grow? Look no further, Home Support Association want to hear from you.
Join our dynamic team and bring your strong administration and people skills to this growing disability service! We are looking for someone passionate about their career, where we can offer you the opportunity to climb the ladder. For those who join us, it’s a chance to seize an opportunity that blends development, challenge, purpose and reward to power your performance.
Who we are:
Home Support Association Inc (HSA) originated as a local, grass-roots service through the work of people living in this community and driven by the needs of people living in this community and continues to operate under these principles today after 29 years of change and growth.
At HSA, as a truly local, NDIS provider, we work alongside people to identify their strengths, interests and goals, providing just the right amount of support they need to be able to live the lifestyle they choose.
This is a full time permanent position within the Operational Services division. This role is to ensure the smooth day to day operations of administration duties through the delivery of high customer service, telephone, and face to face encounters with service users, stakeholders and staff. In other words, we are seeking an admin whizz who can project our HSA positivity and values and create a welcome feeling for all.
To be successful , you will be required to have an approach that forms respectful, positive relationships with our Service Users and Support Workers. You will be the face of the company and with that have the most important role, you must have the ability to multitask, possess great work ethic and a be team player.
In this role you will:
- Ensure that all front desk and reception tasks are completed with the highest level of customer service and professionalism
- Exercise your initiative to plan your workload to ensure you meet individual, team and organisational goals.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into Client Management systems.
- Produce quality documents such as meeting agendas, meeting minutes, reports, memos, forms and other documents required.
- Demonstrate a flexible communication style to meet individual needs, specifically as this applies to people with a disability.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team, establish work priorities and meet deadlines.
- Have strong customer service skills and a positive “can do” attitude ensuring you are, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
- Sound computer skills including knowledge of the MS Office Suite and corporate software systems.
- Sound interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with the ability to negotiate a variety of outcomes with individuals at all levels.
- Current ‘C’ class driver’s license.
- Be eligible to apply for a working with children check (blue card) and an exemption notice (yellow card) through The Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.
What can we Offer you:
- Career progression and pathway planning, whether your interests be in Administration, or Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary along with not for profit salary packaging options
- Working for an established, not for profit, local organisation, soon to celebrate our 30 year of service to the community.
- Employee Assistance Program with an active wellness group managed by staff
- Access to learning and development
- A welcoming and friendly team environment
If this sounds like you, we welcome your application!
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button to submit your cover letter
Closing– COB Tuesday, 21 December 2021
For further information please contact Home Support Association
We encourage you to apply today. We will be
actively shortlisting applications as they are received.
HSA reserves the right to close this role to new
applications prior to the advised closing date, should
suitable candidates be identified for this opportunity.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.