Fraser Motorcycles, Wollongong has an exciting opportunity for a hardworking individual who is fully committed to undertaking a dedicated Motorcycle Mechanical Apprenticeship.
As a 1st Year Motorcycle Apprentice technician working within our professional state of art Service workshop, this is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated young person with a strong technical/mechanical ability and great work ethic to begin a long-term rewarding career.
Please Note: An Apprenticeship is not for the faint hearted - a dedicated strong and focused work ethic is essential. You will need to be disciplined to effectively follow direction, listen, learn and develop your tradecraft over a 3-4 year period. However, the rewards are fantastic as are the future prospects for a career driven individual.
Please Note: This position is based at our Fairy Meadow dealership, and you must be able to commute daily to our location. We are a Covid safe business.
As a Specialised Motorcycle Apprentice:
- You will learn and work on a variety of Premium Brand Motorcycles, gaining fantastic in-depth mechanical and technical skills/expertise.
- Be trained by the best industry technicians, to perform a range of mechanical activities.
- Continuously learn new innovative techniques in formal training sessions, keeping abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Gain hands on motorcycle maintenance exposure, carrying out essential minor & major servicing, components replacement and engine/electrical diagnostics.
- Be enrolled in TAFE.
- Carry out set daily tasks and duties.
This is a rare and outstanding opportunity, to be considered:
- Be Aged 16+ with a strong dedicated and focused work ethic.
- Have a passion for the motorcycle industry.
- A strong mechanical/technical ability and a can/will do attitude.
- Be committed to learning & development to complete a full apprenticeship program
- A desire to continually develop you career and be an industry leading technician
- Ability to follow direction, listen and learn with a can-do attitude.
- Be calm, mature, honest, and conscientious with strong communication skills, both verbal & written.
- A team player with a position attitude, reliable and punctual.
- Possess a current Motorcycle Riders or Learners Licence
If this is the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you can demonstrate the skills, dedication and desire we are looking for, then apply immediate and please include a cover letter outlining why we should consider you to be our next Apprentice.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a motorcycle licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.