Allygroup is looking for candidates with Case Management experience for a minimum 6-month contract with a view for extension with our high-profile Federal Government client.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify legal issues involved in applications and the decision-making process - particularly in relation to corporate structures
- Statutory interpretation experience
- Experience in drafting written recommendations to executive level management
- Experience in managing a high-volume of case load, in a fast-paced environment
- Be a fast learner who has initiative and works well both alone and in a team
- Have strong Excel / CRM skills
- An understanding of company structures, mergers and acquisitions or property law would be highly desirable. Experience in public service would also be an advantage
- To be eligible you must be an Australian Citizen as a current AGSVA issued Baseline security clearance is mandatory
Legal qualifications are not mandatory, and we encourage everyone with relevant experience to apply.
Applying for this role
To submit your application, press ‘Apply Now’. Alternatively, please feel free to call us on (02) 5104 3170 for a confidential discussion or email your resume through to email@example.com.
Allygroup is a law firm which specialises in legal recruitment, legal management consultancy and legal project management.
Allygroup is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and endeavour to put forward the best candidates regardless of their cultural, gender or religious identity.
- Do you hold Australian Security Clearance?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.