AIB Insurance Brokers is serious about their future and their client’s general insurance needs.
An opportunity is on offer for a General Insurance Broker Assistant to work as part of our Maroochydore team.
- Experience as a Broker Assistant, or
- Experience in an office environment, and ideally with customer service exposure;
- Diploma in Financial Services / Tier One qualified, or be willing to undertake studies to achieve this;
- Communication skills;
- Confidence to work independently;
- The ability to problem solve;
- Computer literacy ;
- Team player;
- Ability to prioritise and manage workflow;
- Must be an Australian Citizen / Resident
What we can offer you:
- Development and growth with learning opportunities from our experienced team;
- On site parking provided;
- Very friendly work culture;
- Competitive salary
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for and are ready to make a change, please apply now or contact Allira Gould, General Manager on 07 5409 4630 or via email email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)
- Do you have data entry experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.