Kinematics is a well-established holistic health clinic conveniently located in Richmond. Our diverse services include Physiotherapy, Podiatric Biomechanics, Osteopathy, Myotherapy, Sports Medicine, Dietetics, Clinical Exercise + Pilates and Strength + Conditioning. We are currently seeking an ambitious Clinic Manager and HR Coordinator to join our team starting January 2022!
Our mission at Kinematics is to provide the most progressive, effective and personalised health care services to enhance movement, wellbeing and performance. Our intention is to educate and empower our clients and therefore ultimately promote self-awareness, independence and longevity of results.
At Kinematics, we have established a strong, positive and synergistic team culture, where every member of our team is valued. Our clinic has an energetic vibe, encompassing a team of motivated and passionate clinicians and administrative staff. We are proud of the client community we have created and all our core values focus on providing clinical excellence and client-centred care.
Since launching in June 2016, Kinematics has grown exponentially and currently has 25 crew members across our two Richmond clinic locations.
We are looking for an experienced Clinic Manager + HR Coordinator who will cultivate a high-performance, people-first team culture by pursuing excellence and empowering others. The position will be a permanent full-time position with an expected start date of January 2022. Some training in December may be required however these training hours will be flexible around the successful candidates other commitments.
This position is for someone desiring a long-term workplace with opportunities for career progression in management and HR. We will provide training and career progression for the right candidate however, previous experience working in a management and/or HR role is essential and experience working in an allied health setting is preferable.
You must be a team player and be passionate about living and promoting a happy, healthy and active lifestyle!
About the Role:
- Provide clinic + diary management
- Amplify team culture + community engagement
- Manage accounts + payroll
- HR administration
- Recruiting + onboarding
- Learning + Development
- Performance Management
- Have previous experience working in a management and/or HR role.
- Motivated to drive continuous improvement across our two clinics.
- Thrive when empowering people to grow, take on new challenges and reach their full potential.
- Believe feedback is a gift (both reinforcing and redirective).
- Passionate about applying your unique management skillset within the health and wellbeing industry.
- Independent, adaptable and highly motivated.
- Can develop meaningful relationships with your teammates and communicate clearly within a diverse team.
- A self-starter, able to multitask and work calmly under pressure.
- Have a collaborative and solution focused approach with a can-do attitude.
- Fantastic clinic location in the heart of Richmond.
- Flexible working hours with the ability to complete some tasks working from home.
- Attractive remuneration and performance will be rewarded.
- Be a core member of an exciting, modern and innovative health clinic.
- Work alongside a friendly, passionate and experienced team.
- Great facilities with lots of greenery, natural light and good vibes (including a coffee machine, Pilates studio, gym access, sauna and showers).
- Amazing team culture (including social activities and events)
- Regular team sweat sessions
The remuneration package is negotiable depending on your skills, experience and caseload.
How to Apply:
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please apply with your CV and cover letter acknowledging:
- Why do you want to work at Kinematics?
- Why do you think you would be a good cultural and skillset fit within our team?
- What does working as part of a team mean to you?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Clinic Manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.