Royal Wolf is the industry specialist in the hire, sale and modification of new and refurbished shipping containers. We have 37 Customer Service Centre’s located throughout Australia and New Zealand and provide containerised site accommodation/portable building solutions for use in transport, storage, mining, building and construction industries as well as to national retailers and the public. We pride ourselves on our great reputation for high quality products, customer service and our dedicated team.
Royal Wolf help connect communities, shape our cities, create possibilities, and provide products as unique as our customers; so why wouldn’t you want to make a difference by building your career with a leader in containerised product solutions across Australia and New Zealand. Join the Wolf Pack!
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will actively seek new hire, sale, and modification business for Royal Wolf by engaging and building strong relationships with local customers via outbound/inbound enquiries across a wide range of accounts/clients within the region.
You will work collaboratively with the field sales teams to drive the diverse product range in hires and sales within the mining, building & construction industries to deliver revenue and profit targets. In addition, you will hold responsibility for developing proactive strategies for growth and product range reviews.
This role is geographically wide reaching and will require a level of hands-on commitment from you as you may be away from home.
Success in this role will come from demonstrated success in a sales position with a strong B2B focus. You will have a background in sales and customer service with experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers and accounts.
What you will bring to this role:
- Experience in a B2B development/account management role, preferably within a building and construction, portable building environment or mining industry.
- Proactive, organised, and confident to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with strategic and priority accounts.
- A “hunter” mentality to seek out opportunity within your territory.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functional areas and the ability influence multiple/varied stakeholders without authority.
- Experience and commitment to a client-centric model of business development and demonstrated success in building solutions that focus on solving and satisfying client issues/challenges/needs.
As a member of the Royal Wolf team you will enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture where your opinions are valued. Our team is passionate, authentic, innovative and above all – we are excited about what we do.
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader. If the business development Manager role sounds of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
Royal Wolf is an EEO Employer. We actively promote and facilitate the development and career progression of all our employees.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.