- Join our diverse workforce and enjoy our inclusive workplace culture; Australian Workplace Equality Index (LGBTIQA+ inclusive employer) Bronze Award 2021
- Contribute to a shared goal of health and social equity
- Thrive through a culture of professional growth, workplace flexibility and staff health & wellbeing initiatives, flexible roster and hours to provide a work life balance
Why chose us
cohealth leads the way in reducing health and social inequity in partnership with people and the communities in which they live. We are committed to providing inclusive and culturally safe health services that protect the human rights of all people of all gender identities, sexualities, ages, cultural backgrounds, faiths and abilities.
Working at cohealth
Our inclusive workplace culture enables staff to bring their whole selves to work, where uniqueness is valued, and people experience a feeling of belonging. Our aim is for everyone to thrive in their roles.
About the role
This position sits within the Covid Response structure, Clinical Pathways Team and is a key role in the provision of care needs assessment and care plans to community members who contract coronavirus.
The Care Pathway Navigator provides telephonic social and welfare needs support to covid positive clients during their illness.
The Care Pathways Navigator coordinates access to services that support their covid recovery care plan.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to engage clients to deliver tailored supports based on person centered plans, using a strengths-based approach with trauma informed principles as required
- Ability to identify gaps in clients support provisions and use a person-centered approach to work collaboratively with the client to implement their care plan
- Ability to build rapport and develop high quality professional relationships with clients, formal and informal supports, involving them in the implementation of their care plan
- Excellent data and documentation skills
- Victoria Police Check
Care pathways coordinators will come from the following disciplines: Nursing, AOD, Mental Health, Family Violence, Community Development, Other relevant Allied Health Disciplines
Care pathways Navigators operate 7 days per week with shift hours varying depending on service need, incumbents will be required to participate in shifts as rostered. You will be required to undergo regular COVID testing and provide cohealth with the results.
To apply for this job go to: cohealthcareers.org.au/Current-Jobs & enter ref code: 5744893.
Applications close 20 December 2021.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.