- 6 month initial + 6 month ext (minimum 12 months) contract
- Greater Sydney/WFH
- Resources/Petroleum/Energy industry
Our customer is looking for an experienced OT Security Consultant/Engineer to start ASAP.
The Operational Technology Security Lead will report directly to C-level management and will be responsible for managing/delivering enhanced cybersecurity capabilities across OT environments. This is a hands-on role.
The role will be responsible for governing OT security which will include oversight and delivery of key projects under the cyber security program. The program spans the global organisation and multiple teams across IT, engineering, telecommunications and multiple business units.
The candidate will have the ability to see the big picture and turn it into achievable outcomes and realisation of risk reduction. The right candidate must be well versed in leading through building relationships, gaining trust, creating and driving process & process improvements. The right candidate has led large security improvement programs, has strong OT security expertise and understands how technology decisions impact the organisation.
You are required to have:
- A minimum 3 years relevant work experience in OT security and 5 years in cyber security.
- Oil/Energy/Gas/Resources industry experience ideally.
- Aus Citizen or PR.
- Understanding of security architecture, network security (secure LAN, WAN, VLAN, MPLS, and secure network zoning and restricted network design) and database, operating system and application security.
- Understanding of Network and communication protocols common in ICS environments;
- Understanding of OT/ICS security principles, cyber threats, risks, information security frameworks and standards. E.g.
ISA 99 Controls / IEC 62442 or IEC 62443
NIST SP 800-82
- Purdue Model for ICS Security).
- ISO27001 controls (IT controls)
- ISO 31000 (Risk Management)
- NERC AWEFS and ASEFS
- PCD process control domain/PCAD process control access domain
- Direct prior experience with core security technologies such as security information and event monitoring systems (SIEM), firewalls, network and host IDS/IPS, secure remote access, encryption, secure protocols, data protection, identity management solutions, vulnerability scanners, and anti-virus solutions.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, able to identify and solve problems and escalate when appropriate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to produce and deliver progress reports to senior leadership.
- Ability to prioritise and organise teams to work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with concurrent priorities.
Apply now to find out more!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.