Based in Dandenong South, DEUTZ Australia is one of the world’s major independent manufacturers of diesel engines and natural gas engines for industrial, mining, marine, energy and agricultural purposes, as well as spare parts and service for all DEUTZ engine products.
Due to departmental growth, an exciting opportunity presents itself for a Trainee Spare Parts Interpreter.
Working in the DEUTZ After Sales (Service and Spare Parts) Team, you will be reporting to the Spare Parts Manager. We encourage applications from capable junior Diesel Mechanics wanting to take their first step from a workshop into an office based spare parts supply and customer service environment.
The role offers you a chance to be working in an up-to-date modern facility, together with an inclusive and social team who promote a work-life balance culture. A flexible working arrangement is available.
This role would ideally suitable a recently / soon to be qualified Automotive Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly and accurately solving customer product, availability or pricing enquiries.
- Initiate and complete order processing and invoicing
- Promote aftersales initiatives.
- Assist in warehouse and other tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess
- Competent with MS Office
- Be well organised and able to multi task
- Proven Customer Service skills both written and verbal
- Forklift Licence highly regarded but not essential
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with customers
A generous remuneration package is on offer with generous bonus / incentive for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you then click the APPLY button now
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.