Our client, a large government department, requires an APS4 Regional Administration Support Officer to join on an initial contract , with the potential for extension. This role will be based in Sydney CBD and paying $40 per hour + Superannuation.
The APS4 Regional Administration Support Officer will be part of a team responsible for planning and executing events locally, in accordance with a national calendar of events.
The role involves engaging with local industry and employers, to identify barriers to Reservist participation and to seek untapped and underutilised pools of potential Reservists.
The Regional Administration Support Officer supports a state office to implement the program of work and supports the Directorate to build sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with strategically relevant stakeholders.
- Support the conduct of local employer engagement events, including Exercise Executive Stretch, employer support awards and other employer engagement activities
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide administrative support as directed by the Regional Engagement Manager
- Managing all travel arrangements and finances
- Supporting the state team when required
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in government administration and event management functions.
Please note this is a Federal Government position, which requires Australian Citizenship.
Candidates with current Baseline Security Clearance or inactive clearance will only be shortlisted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.