Kinematics is a well-established holistic health clinic conveniently located in Richmond. Our diverse services include Physiotherapy, Podiatric Biomechanics, Osteopathy, Myotherapy, Sports Medicine, Dietetics, Clinical Exercise + Pilates and Strength + Conditioning. We are on the hunt for an ambitious new K crew member to join our team in a part-time marketing and administration role starting January 2022!
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, the ability to juggle multiple tasks, the capacity to stay up to date with the latest trends and a strong interest in health, wellness and digital marketing. Previous experience working in a marketing and administration role is required and experience in an allied health or fitness setting is preferable.
This role will be permanent part-time 3-4 days per week with the opportunity to scale up as Kinematics continues to expand. You must be a team player and be passionate about living and promoting a happy, healthy and active lifestyle!
Digital Marketing + Content Creation:
- Social media scheduling and posting (Facebook and Instagram).
- Content creation for social media and marketing campaigns.
- Pre and post campaign analysis.
- Updating website (WordPress).
- Create, develop and send email newsletters (Peptalkr.)
- Update and ensure consistency across all of our online platforms.
- Be the driving force for creating a yearly marketing plan and events calendar.
- Work closely alongside the Kinematics Operations and Management team as well as the Managing Director.
- Capture (Photo + Video) the essence of our unique service offerings for campaign and marketing use (this can be outsourced for the right candidate).
- Being the friendly front of house face welcoming our clients into the clinic.
- Using our practice management software Cliniko to schedule appointments, take payments, maintain patient files and generate reports.
- Administrative support and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of digital marketing and administration experience.
- A University degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, Media or something equivalent will be highly regarded (experienced students welcome to apply).
- Understand SEO and have some experience working with SEO.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills are vital as Kinematics offers a high level of client centred care.
- Ability to work independently as well as closely within a multidisciplinary team.
- Willingness to learn and understand our unique approach to allied health so that you can coherently convey this to potential referrers and clients.
- Passionate about applying your unique skillset within the health and wellbeing industry to exponentialy expand Kinematics brand awareness.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn clinical software quickly is essential (experience using Cliniko software will be highly regarded).
- Advantageous if you have experience in WordPress, SEO, Canva and Photoshop.
- Must be a self-starter, highly efficient and have the ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and have great attention to detail.
- Fantastic clinic location in the heart of Richmond.
- Flexible working hours with the ability to complete some tasks working from home.
- Attractive remuneration and performance will be rewarded.
- Be a core member of an exciting, modern and innovative health clinic.
- Work alongside a friendly, passionate and experienced allied health team.
- Great facilities with lots of greenery, natural light and good vibes (including a coffee machine, Pilates studio, gym access, sauna and showers).
- Amazing team culture (including social activities and events)
Bring your passion for marketing, content creation and administration to Kinematics and we will support you to unleash your career potential!
The remuneration package is negotiable depending on your skills, experience and caseload.
How to Apply:
If this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please apply with your CV and cover letter acknowledging:
- Why do you want to work at Kinematics?
- Why do you think you would be a good cultural and skillset fit within our team?
- What does working as part of a team mean to you?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.