General Operations Manager
Leading Business Technology and Services Provider
Role based in Albany, WA.
Best Office Systems is a highly respected 30-year-old family-owned business, and a dominant provider in the Great Southern Region across all government, education, and private sectors for ‘Digital Business Automation and Document Solutions.’
As part of our development roadmap as a leading technology and services provider, we are now looking to recruit a skilled General Operations Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role is inter-disciplinary and will require a 'hands on' active responsibility for managing all aspects of the day-to-day operations of Best Office Systems.
Being a key leader within this highly successful small business, you will lead, support, and develop staff, manage business operational performance, and maintain the highest levels in customer experience across all business divisions including sales, technical services, and general operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience in the Managed Print, Document Solutions, Office Automation industry sectors. IT experience would also be highly regarded.
- Have proven experience and competency in team management and operations
- Possess exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Have a customer service/best outcome mindset
- Be resourceful, tenacious, responsive, solutions-oriented, and proactive internally and externally.
- Understand professional B2B sales
- Provide strong business and character references
- Be a passionate leader with the energy to drive growth in both our traditional, and our emerging digital technology services opportunity areas.
- Be trustworthy, reliable, and have excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Day to day management of admin, service, and sales in order to maximise client experience and benefit to the company – coordinating all moving parts to ensure second to none client outcomes
- Driving sales in our traditional market
- Developing emerging revenue streams
- Assessing day to day changing circumstances and responding accordingly by co-ordinating the team in line with our customer service standards
- Report to the director
- Recruiting/HR responsibilities
- Ensuring month to month billing is completed on time and accurately
- Travelling to customer sites and the second branch located 300 kms North of Albany
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced manager looking to balance challenge and opportunity with a high-quality regional lifestyle, or equally, an opportunity for an individual with extensive relevant skillsets looking to further their career within the business technology and services industry with a leading regional services provider.
Albany and the Great Southern is a safe, growing community on the South Coast of WA. Surrounded by pristine oceans, beaches, national parks and farm land, as well as having quality private and public school options, it’s the perfect place to raise children or make a sea change.
Opportunities abound for excellent outdoor activities such as boating, diving, fishing, riding, bushwalking or even your own vegi patch await you to live the good life.
A generous and highly attractive remuneration package, including a business performance driven bonus is on offer to attract an outstanding candidate.
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.