We’re on the lookout for two ambitious sales professionals and have a 6 month and 10 month opportunity both north and south of the river!
This is an opportunity for those who are passionate about building lasting relationships and putting your customers first. Your drive and competitive nature will see you take ownership of a territory within our On The Go (OTG) channel for Asahi Lifestyle Beverages.
On a day-to day basis you will partner with our Perth customers driving our large portfolio of non-alcoholic beverages consumers know and love - think Schweppes, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Gatorade, Lipton and many more!
About the Role
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships with key customers to deliver an outstanding service and support
- Deliver to financials and market share goals
- Understand our channel priorities and jump to action with exceptional planning and execution
- Ensure compliance to in store standards, including fridge & post mix and point of sale
- Ensure execution of the commercial, promotional & strategic plans
- Demonstrated sales, hospitality or customer service experience with food & beverage/FMCG experience highly advantageous
- A natural people’s person, you will have the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- You will be a tech-savvy self-starter and comfortable working autonomously
- Excellent time management with a keen eye for detail
- An organised approach to planning in advance
- An enthusiastic go-getter who works well under pressure
- A valid Australian drivers licence
Why Asahi Beverages?
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand with a rich and varied history. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s most loved brands, the company’s Regional Hub is based in Melbourne with three Business Divisions - Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (formerly Schweppes Australia) and Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) in Australia, and Asahi Beverages NZ in New Zealand. There’s always a great deal going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.