Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering food solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to join our high skilled rural team in Inverell.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the complete safety of the facility. Completion of all work requirements according to the safety standards of the trade and of the site.
- Perform full range of plant maintenance tasks and repairs on a proactive/planned and reactive basis.
- Ensure all electrical work carried out is in line with Australian Electrical Standards.
- Overseeing all electrical of the plant for operation and working as part of the electrician team.
- React to all electrical issues that may arise in day-to-day operations throughout the entire plant.
Your skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Current Trade Qualification and NSW Licence.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Ability to develop, formulate strategy and exercise good judgment.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable to establish themselves within a challenging environment.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Relocation package available
- Permanent work
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Excellent career opportunities within our growing business
- Immediate start available
If you have the above skills and experience we would love to hear from you - apply now.
Please note, applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore we encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.