We look to welcome an experienced Administration team member to Tract’s Operations department. Join a social, collaborative group as a key team member, in a full-time, permanent position.
Work collaboratively in a small team of administration professionals, working closely alongside Tract’s Finance, HR and IT teams, as well as directly with all our employees and management across our five offices.
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a high level of administrative support as a part of the Operations team for approx. 200 staff nationally, managed through a ticketing system
- Preparation of monthly client invoices in collaboration with project managers
- Project and client setup in our ERP system
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the day-to-day office operations
- Assisting with the preparation of tender submissions and reports
- Provide ongoing training and support to employees around invoicing and administration processes
- Ongoing management of an agreed portfolio of administration responsibilities
To be successful you will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills, a flexible, intuitive and positive attitude, which will see you handle invoicing and proposal periods working under pressure with tight deadlines.
This role would suit someone from the professional services or construction industry, with experience in project or accounts administration, but this experience is not essential.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Strong demonstrated project billing and administration experience
- Familiarity with invoice preparation for a range of consulting contractual arrangements preferred (i.e. % of project completion, hours to project, etc.)
- Overarching administration experience (i.e. office support, events management, bookings, reception);
- Project-based ERP system experience (such as MYOB Greentree) would be an advantage, but not required
- Ability to learn and adhere to systems and processes quickly, in order to train others
Tract is one of Australia's leading award-winning national design firms, bring together the disciplines of landscape architecture, urban design, town planning and 3D media, with a goal to create people-centric design to shape the places that we all live in.
- People-oriented culture, backed by supportive teammates, with a social collaborative atmosphere
- Benefits – paid parental leave, income protection insurance, employee assistance program, wellbeing program and mentor program
- Sweeping city skyline and river views from a contemporary, designer office and lush green outdoor terrace designed by our teamof Landscape Architects
- Ride to work with state-of-the-art end of trip facilities, or Flinders Street Station just across the bridge in our perfect Southbank location.
At Tract, we believe in celebrating and advocating for diversity within our team. We are committed to a culture that is inclusive, respectful and reflects the strengths of diverse thoughts, ideas and experience. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, people with disability, people from all cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences.
Interested? Submit your CV and cover letter via SEEK.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.