Interested in joining Darwin's leading real estate agency?
- Manage the day-to-day function of reception
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Preparation of rental and sales documents
- Providing administration support to the team
- Opening and closing of business premises
- Banking and running errands
Skills and experience:
- High level organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude with an interest in personal development
- This is a full time position located in Darwin CBD.
- Excellent career opportunities
- Positive and vibrant office culture
- Stepping stone into a career in real estate
We are looking for the successful candidate to be able to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in furthering your career and joining our amazing team, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.