Bowser Bean Café has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the team at our busy site of Moama.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role, providing the successful applicant with the opportunity to build on their leadership and management skills, within a supportive and fast paced environment.
The position will require the successful applicant to assist with the management of the day to day operation of the site, in addition to spending time at the front counter as part of the customer service team.
Previous experience in a café environment, and the ability to use Microsoft Office programs is advantageous; proven skills in staff management and a current food safety supervisors certificate is preferred.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who can use initiative and provide exceptional service to our customers. As well as serving customers and assisting in the management of the site, the role includes making quality coffee, food preparation and keeping the store presentable. A strong work ethic and the ability to be a team player are a must!
What's in it for you?
- Join a growing family owned company with over 30 stores across VIC and NSW
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Gym/Fitness membership subsidy available
- Team incentives for reaching site goals
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Bowser Bean team, so we hope you can be part of our journey!
Please forward your letter of application and resume to: email@example.com by Friday 10th December 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Please include the job title "Moama Assistant Manager" in the subject line)
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.