Chempro Online / Pharmacy Direct Online
Position: Warehouse Storeperson / Picker Packer
Full-time, Part-time and Casual positions available
Chempro Chemists is the Gold Coast’s leading pharmacy group, with over 100 locations across Southeast QLD and Northern NSW and growing. Our eCommerce businesses, Chempro Online, Pharmacy Direct Online and Chemist Australia pride themselves on customer service and satisfaction and providing health solutions to everyday Australians. Our pharmacists, customer service team, purchasers and warehouse teams work together to ensure timely and essential access to medications and other health and beauty products Australia wide, at the lowest cost.
We are looking for reliable, motivated and physically fit warehouse staff for various shifts at our fast-paced ecommerce warehouse.
- Picking and packing orders for despatch
- Loading and unloading stock and putting away
- Warehouse cleaning and maintenance
- Following and adhering to all operational health and safety requirements
- Previous experience within a fast-paced, KPI driven warehouse environment
- Reliable, positive attitude and physically fit
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to use computers efficiently and learn quickly
- Full working rights in Australia
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team environment
A criminal history check will be required of the successful applicant.
If you want to be part of an organisation that is all about helping people, providing healthcare and convenience at the lowest price, then this could just be the opportunity you've been looking for! Apply online today!
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.