About the company
Business Sweden is jointly owned by the Swedish state and the Swedish business sector and the organization provides consultancy services to multinational companies. Business Sweden has a unique mandate to support Swedish businesses to grow globally and foreign companies to invest in Sweden. Business Sweden has +500 employees and 44 offices in four regions: Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Develop objectives, strategies and plans aimed at improving customer satisfaction and more efficient use of clients' resources.
- Provide consultancy advice on strategic business and organisational topics at group management level and/or group board level.
- Identify and assess business and organisational shortcomings with clients.
- Assess clients' systems, structures and processes.
- Discuss client's current systems with staff at all organisational levels.
- Direct clients to more efficient organisations by developing solutions to key operational and organisational issues.
- Secure implementation of approved strategies.
- Lead global and regional consultancy teams.
- Drive new client acquisitions and promote follow-up services.
What you can expect from the role?
You will be part of projects that provide support to leading Swedish companies in their international business development and expansion. You will work in projects across multiple sectors and creating value towards large multinational companies looking at growing further and with start-ups looking at establishing themselves in Australia. The projects you will work on include sales acceleration, market analysis/entry and growth strategies.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who has an exceptional drive and a can-do mind-set as projects vary from high-level market analysis and strategy development to arranging and participating in hands-on business meetings between Swedish clients and local customers or partners
- You have a higher academic degree, minimum a Bachelor of Science in Business, Administration or/and Engineering.
- We believe you have a background as a management consultant and relevant work experience for at least 2+ years.
- You have experience from both project management and complex analytical work.
- You have experience in conducting successful sales of services and enjoy sales challenges and client-facing work.
- Experience from working with trade facilitation and promotion is an advantage.
- Social and team-working skills are highly valued
Salary Range $100,000 - $120,000
If so, please submit your resume and personal cover letter as soon as possible as will be screening applications on a rolling basis. Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 20 December 2021.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.