Are you seeking for an opportunity to kick start your career in the Aviation Industry?
Wymap People are currently partnering with some of Australia’s largest clients who are servicing major airlines across Baggage and Ramp operations based at Darwin Airport.
About the role:
- Operation of a RF Scanner.
- Unloading and reloading passenger baggage onto conveyor belts.
- Baggage sorting as required
- Driving aircraft service equipment.
- Flexible to work a 7 day rotating roster (day, night, early morning and weekends)
- Ability to obtain ASIC ( Airport Security Identification Card )
- Ability to obtain Airside Driving Authority ( ADA )
- Has a great work ethic, willing to learn and progress.
- Temp to permanent opportunity
- Attractive overtime rates
- Rotational Roster
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.