Our company provides sun control, ventilation and balustrade solution to the construction industry. Our major products are Ventilation Louvres, Architectural Louvres, Acoustic Louvres, Solar Shading and Perforated Screens.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior Accountant to join our organisation based in Western Sydney.
This position is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Senior Accountant.
This role also gives the Junior accountant full control & responsibility on a smaller group of companies.
- Accounts payable from invoices to approval and payments
- Bank reconciliations and inter-company transactions
- Monthly reconciliation's-Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Financial & Management reporting
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs
- Analyse and prepare management reports on budget vs actual expenses
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger transactions
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Assist Senior Accountant as required and liaise with external auditors
- Ad-hoc finance/administration duties as they arise
- Bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role- Building & Construction experience desirable
- Experience in all-round bookkeeping/accounts positions
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Office skills and knowledge in MYOB
- Ability to manage time effectively and organise priorities to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.