Why work with us?
We are a technology enabled, global company supporting our clients across the globe for an array of industries. What this means for our team is a super engaging workplace, rich in diversity and inclusivity focusing largely on culture, learning and development.
Who are we?
We are one Concentrix. You may not know our name and that’s because we are a behind the scenes operation representing many of the brands and organisations you know and love! We are a leader in today’s marketplace working to empower humans to do what they do best; blending empowerment, passion and quality. We are BOLD in our decisions and work together as ONE, obsessing over customer experience and creating brand-defying moments for the worlds best brands.
Our GOVERNMENT CLIENT in our Robina location provides access to a multitude of facilities and lifestyle support/services.
- Respond to routine enquiries and provide accurate customer focused resolutions
- Provide confidentiality, problem solving and solutions utilizing Government legislation, policies and procedures
- Exercise judgement, initiative and excellent attention to detail handling requests and enquiries from a broad range of clients.
- Record and report accurate information through the use of multiple systems and monitors
- Actively listen, engage and initiate care and solutions for vulnerable people.
- Collaborate and build relationships for effective communication and the delivery of high customer service standards.
- Review and support operations for ongoing communication appraisals
What we are looking for:
- At least 18 years of age and an Australian Citizen
- A passion for customer service and a genuine interest in helping people
- Computer literacy
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and written
- Willingness to undertake a Police check
- Adaptability and resilience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
About the role:
- Full-time 38 hours per week
- Start Date: Mid January 2022
- Hourly Rate: $24.54 + super + penalties for outside ordinary hours
- Roster: 4 week rotating roster between 7 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday
- Training: 5 weeks full-time training in a hyper supportive environment
- Progression: Career progression with ongoing training and development plans
- Uncapped employee referral bonuses!
- Exclusive onsite Café, free use of coffee machines and fruit baskets delivered weekly
- Wellness classes, social clubs, dress-up/theme days, discounts and more!
*Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, an Australian Citizen and pass a police check and other pre-employment checks*
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.