Our client is a business that provides their customers with responsive, excellent quality and reliable support to a vast variety of Fleet. Based in Lilydale, they now have an exciting opportunity for a qualified, motivated, hands-on individual to join the team as Diesel Service Mechanic / Technician.
Working in the well appointed workshop with the Field Service Fleet, our client’s focus is on continual learning and investment in tooling and equipment. They invest knowledge into their staff to ensure that their Technicians are kept ‘up to date’ in the ever-developing environment of technology, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Based in the well equipped workshop, the Diesel Service Mechanic / Technician, through the provision of hands-on service work, will ensure the delivery of Fleet Maintenance, diagnostic and repair services, equipment safety upgrades, fabrication, mechanical advice and excellent customer service in dealing with all enquiries and assigned work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle customer enquiries tactfully, promptly and with genuine concern
- Perform a range of tasks including service, repair, test and maintenance of Trucks, LV's, Trailers, Plant & Equipment.
- Implementation of safety systems/developments
- Inspect Vehicles or Equipment to identify the cause of errors or other problems.
- Fleet Maintenance, onsite breakdown repair
The ideal candidate will have
- Qualifications in Cert III Heavy Diesel
- Current HR drivers’ Licence.
- Ability to work in a team in the workshop or on your own in the field.
- Knowledge in Servicing Diesel Vehicles, Plant & Equipment
- Prompt capability to fault find and trouble shoot
- Vast knowledge in electrical systems
- Getting the job done right, first time, every time for the customer
- Generous Remuneration
- Ongoing education and training to all their staff to strengthen knowledge and experience
- Working in a friendly and supportive team
If this sounds like you, then click the APPLY button now
Only candidates with full Australian working rights will be considered.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.