Bare-Co is an Australian family owned and operated manufacturer, importer and wholesale distributor of agricultural equipment replacement parts and consumables.
Bare-Co has twelve company owned and operated branches based in Australia, New Zealand and USA. These branches distribute through a substantial network of agricultural equipment dealers.
The company has been trading in the same industry under the same name for the past 77 years.
Bare-Co currently has a position for a trade qualified mechanic to work within our technical department.
This will be an interesting and secure role within the Head Office friendly environment of Australia's most progressive agricultural spare parts manufacturer/distributor.
- Investigate and report on warranty claims
- Assist with warranty and technical issues
- Product rectification
- Product testing (R&D)
- Assist with quality control checks
- It is anticipated that the applicant will be trade qualified
- Knowledge gained from hands on experience, working on agricultural wheel type tractors would be desirable
- Knowledge of Bare-Co products will be an advantage
- Computer literacy an advantage
This will be a rewarding long-term position for a qualified tradesperson to pursue an interesting career after giving up the tools, with an attractive salary package on offer for the successful candidate.
This position is based at Bare-Co Head Office located at Ingleburn.
Ingleburn is situated in Sydney's south western corridor, with Bare Co head office located within walking distance of the railway station and minutes from the M5 Motorway.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.