We are seeking an experienced, energetic salesperson to join our expanding team at Brix Distillers and to expand and grow our business in South East QLD.
Brix was born out of a love for rum. Over time this love turned into passion for discovery, experimentation, appreciation & adventure. We discovered that rum in Australia was not being reflected in the right light. So we have set out for change. Over the past 3 years we have been building a solid brand in Sydney & throughout NSW, but now we are set to branch out & further develop our sales strategy to Queensland. And that's where you come in!
With a strong brand and a great variety of craft rum products driving growth in the exciting Australian craft spirits category, this full-time business development role is vast and varied. Covering a territory from Sunshine Coast to Byron (and possibly a regional run every now and then), you will service a mix of customers from on premise bars and restaurants to independent bottle shops.
Reporting to the Head of Sales in Sydney, you will be required to develop strong relationships with our existing customers and forge new ones with those new to our portfolio.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Effectively plan and coordinate territory coverage across the 3 main geographic locations (preferably have covered this area previously)
- Leverage existing relationships to gain incremental distributions and opportunities at store level
- Deliver defined targets and outcomes for both new business and growth in existing accounts
- Effectively execute sales strategies in a manner that is aligned with the Brix brand
- Nurture strong customer relationships across channels and stakeholders
- Perform in your role in a mature, self-guided & self-driven manner
- Have a single-minded focus on the Brix brand to outperform the market
- Advocate for promotional opportunities such as tastings, events, festivals which may require after hours commitments.
- Demonstrate disciplined record keeping and attention to detail on reporting
- Show high commercial acumen, including strong planning and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate superior client management and customer care skills along with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Possess sound computer skills & CRM use would be advantageous
Essential Experience and Attributes:
- Established relationships within the South East QLD liquor industry
- Successful sales history within the industry
- Willingness to work at hours to suit our customers’ operations
- A motivated, self-driven approach to managing a regional territory
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Confident, yet engaging manner
- Task and results oriented
- A team player
- A current driver’s licence with a clear driving history
You will need to demonstrate proven experience in building long term sustainable business relationships and in successfully delivering – and exceeding - sales targets.
We are seeking someone with a commitment to becoming a long-term member of our team and who is excited about the prospect of working for a dynamic organisation with a passion for success.
Salary package includingvehicle allowance, sales incentive program and phone/laptop.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.