Bookkeeper/Admin. Assistant – Permanent Part-Time
About the Company:
Federal Golf Club is located in the heart of the Australian Capital, secluded in beautiful bushland with picturesque views of the Brindabella Ranges.
About the Roles:
Permanent Part-Time working 6 hours per day 5 days per week with flexible start/finish times. Responsible for data entry of accounts payable and accounts receivable into MYOB. Other business systems support.
- Assist the Finance Manager and Membership Officer in the performance of their duties
- Accounts Payable entry and reconciliations
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Daily reconciliation of sales and entry into MYOB
- Shared responsibility of processing payroll in MYOB
- Shared responsibility of processing golf membership
- Other administration duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role a distinct advantage
- Experience in the use of MYOB desirable
- Point of Sale system experience an advantage
- Competent use of excel, word and outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent communication skills
$28-$32 per hour
Available for immediate start
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.