At V/Line we are committed to helping people get to where they want to go. Whether that’s getting our customers to their destination or our people to their dream career. With a diverse range of roles we have a passion for helping our people be their best. Let us get you there with free myki travel.
Reporting to the Project Manager, could you be our new Site Surveillance Officer?
As the Site Surveillance Officer, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring works undertaken on the site are done so in a safe and appropriate manner in accordance with developed documentation on behalf of V/Line.
About the role
- Monitoring and reporting of all onsite activities of identified issues
- Monitoring works and any reworks to ensure that they are constructed in accordance with Standards and Specifications
- Coordinating and ensuring site access is carried out in accordance with the relevant contract documentation and V/Line procedures
- Auditing of compliance to agreed site access requirements, working safely in rail environment and safe working
- Surveillance of management and coordination of occupations required to complete the works.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management (essential)
- Current Drivers Licence (essential)
- 10+ years in building/construction in a road and rail environment AND minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisory and/or site surveillance role (desirable).
- Supervisory and/or site surveillance exposure preferably related to Track and/or Civil and/or Structures and/or OCS assets (desirable)
What we can offer
- Workplace flexibility
- Personal Development
- Commitment to culture
- Inclusive environment
- Career opportunities
- Contribute to connecting Victorians
- Free Myki travel
- Paid Parental leave
The successful applicant will be paid commensurate with experience. The selection process may include aptitude assessments, a behavioural event interview, probity (police) check and medical check.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for this Position' below.
V/Line is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we welcome applicants from any background. We value diversity and are continuously working towards creating a flexible and inclusive environment that is representative of the Victorian community.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.