Who we are
We are a well-established leading national design firm based in a contemporary Southbank office with sweeping city skyline and river views.
Based in our Melbourne head office, this role will support our employee base of over 100 people in their day to day work and regular interactions with clients, both over the phone and in person.
We are looking for an all round Receptionist who enjoys running a reception desk front of house, has a warm and helpful personality, takes pride in their work and is proactive in working together to support the business operations.
The role offers exposure to a range of operational areas including:
- Customer service, internal and external
- Managing meetings and catering requirements
- Event management, including social events
- Travel and accommodation and event bookings
- Couriers and Mail
- Ordering supplies
- General office tasks and administrative support
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communications skills
- Reception, customer service or office administration experience
- People-oriented environment, backed by supportive teammates and leaders
- Culture – collaborative work environment with regular social activities
- Benefits – paid parental leave, scholarships, income protection insurance, employee assistance program, wellbeing program and mentor program
- Sweeping city skyline and river views from a contemporary, designer office and lush green outdoor terrace designed by our team.
- Ride to work with state-of-the-art end of trip facilities, or Flinders Street Station just across the bridge in our perfect Southbank location.
At Tract, we believe in celebrating and advocating for diversity within our team. We are committed to a culture that is inclusive, respectful and reflects the strengths of diverse thoughts, ideas and experience. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, people with disability, people from all cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences.
If you are seeking a key front office role within an industry leader where your personality can shine, then this role is for you.
Interested? Submit your CV and cover letter via SEEK.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.