Paratus Clinical is a network of high quality private clinical trial sites, established to meet the increasing need for efficient, cost effective and quality delivery of clinical trials within Australia. Sitting outside of the Public Health system, we pride ourselves on our responsiveness to client needs with the speed and quality of the delivery of our client's clinical trials.
Paratus Clinical is a fast growing, young organization with a vibrant culture and offers opportunities for staff to rapidly develop skills and experience and grow their careers. Our focus is on delivering an outstanding experience for our patients and trial sponsors and this is reflected in the customer service focus of our people.
Paratus Clinical Central Coast is located in the Kanwal Medical Complex and is one of our largest clinics,
The Role :
This role is a Permanent Part Time position. Ideally working Monday to Friday for approximately 5-6 hours per day.
Paratus Clinical is looking for a highly motivated medical administrator who is interested in moving into or expanding their career in medical research. You will be part of a fantastic team offering flexibility, patient interaction and assisting the team in delivery important clinical trials.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Welcome all participants at site and collect and provide required information
- Liaise with the Ethics Coordinator to support the submission process of all documentation to Human Research Ethics Committees
- Provide support to the Site Manager as required.
- Manages inventories for clinical trials supplies.
- Maintain participant database
- Support Clinical Research Coordinators administration needs
- File Study documentation
- Print required study documents
- Answer site incoming phone calls
- Facilitate site meetings - prepare agendas and minutes
- Ordering of office and medical supplies
- Assist in temperature monitoring of refrigeration and freezers at site
You must be a team player with excellent communication skills with a strong background in administration in a health or medical research setting. Having experience with a variety of computer applications, databases and/or electronic medical records. Sharing our values of Adaptability, Quality, Responsibility and Teamwork. In addition the following areas are desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the capacity to liaise and communicate with a range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and open to change and excellent problem-solving ability
- Knowledge and understanding of, clinical trials and or ethics approval processes
To Apply send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the SEEK links
For more information, call Monica Harris on 0429 703 340.
Applications must be received by 11:59pm AES Friday 3rd December 2021.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.