Basair Group is shaping the industry of aviation training. With over 80 aircraft across three bases in QLD and NSW, we design and provide pilot training with an emphasis on quality, safety, and continuous development. Basair Group includes Basair Aviation College for full time students, Sydney Aviators for recreational pilots, UAVAIR drone training, and Eagle Aircraft Maintenance.
We are seeking a full time Admin/Reception for our Head Office and Bankstown Campus, located at Bankstown Airport. Reporting to the Bankstown Campus Base Manager, the role will support Instructors and students with general queries and administration, as well as supporting Head Office departments in Finance, Marketing, and People & Culture.
The role requires coverage at Reception from 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering and directing all incoming calls
- Greeting all students and visitors
- Supporting student outcomes by booking flight lessons and tests, allocating aircraft for lessons, supervising examinations, and monitoring student progression
- Coordinating office social events and activities including ordering, catering, set-up and pack down
- General administrative duties including data entry, filing and printing
- Supporting Finance with invoicing activities, receipting payments and data entry
- Collecting mail, booking couriers, ordering of stationery and office supplies
- Marketing support, liaising with students and organising content for our Basair social media pages
To be successful you will have:
- A friendly manner and professional attitude
- Minimum 1 years' experience in an office support role with data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Must have a driver's licence or ability to travel to the Airport premises each day
- Ability to problem solve with some customer service skills would be advantageous
- As this is a high contact role with students and staff, vaccination will be required in line with our COVID vaccination policy.
- Additional Rostered Day Off per month
- Access to at cost flying lessons
- Direct exposure to business owners, senior management and a culture that supports personal growth
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique and inspirational community
- On-site parking provided
If you are interested in applying for this role, hit apply now to send your cover letter and resume to us.
Please note due to the volume of applicants we will only make contact with successful candidates. Direct applications only please, recruitment agency assistance is not required.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.