Wigg Plumbing is a reputable, local plumbing company that services Darwin & its surrounds with 24 hours service, priding itself on the highest level of commitment, responsiveness and reliability with a strong emphasis on quality workmanship. Specialising in Pipe Relining, Hot Water & Waste Water Treatment Systems, Wigg Plumbing provide customers with a diverse range of quality services.
Why Join us?
Wigg Plumbing have just been awarded some large contract works which require a dedicated team to help meet our deadlines. We also need additional team members to assist in servicing our existing customer base. If you like consistent, secure workflow, come join our fun, busy environment.
We enjoy creating opportunities for all team members. Develop your career with a high-performance team where your efforts will be genuinely recognised and valued including:
- Work vehicle and uniform provided
- Excellent job security – permanent full-time position with consistent work
- Continued training and endless upskilling opportunities
- Friendly, social team
- Quarterly social club outings
- Qualified plumber with NT License
- Excellent time management
- Sales and customer service
- Enthusiastic, reliable, consistent and a strong work ethic
- Display high care of workmanship and attention to detail
- Ability to work well unsupervised or as part of a small team
- Able to supply own tools
- Clean police record
- Current NT manual drivers’ license
- Gasfitters license beneficial (not essential)
Still unsure about the role & what we can provide? Give us a call for more information, we would happily talk through what your looking for & see if we are the right fit for you.
Don't have a resume? That's OK! Come & say hi or give us a call to talk through your previous experience & see if we are the right company for you.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a plumber?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.