Who are we?
Bowser Bean Café is an Australian owned and family run business with over 30 years in the industry. We’ve always operated with a simple promise – to serve and support the regional communities of Victoria and New South Wales. Today we’re super proud of the way our team, products and services are delivering on that promise, yet we’re always looking for even better ways to surprise and delight. We combine convenience with a quality food and coffee offer that our customers have come to love. With 35 sites across Victoria and NSW, we are always keen to add talented team members to our crew.
What is the role?
We are currently searching for a casual Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our Healesville team. We see this role as one of the most important in the business – as it is the CSR who is the face of Bowser Bean and what we represent. The role includes:
- Serving customers with a positive can-do attitude
- Making barista coffee
- Preparing our quality food products for sale
- Ensuring our store is clean and presentable
- Other duties as instructed by management
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking team members who:
- Are proactive
- Have a proven ability to multi-task
- Take pride in their work
- Can bring a smile to our customers and fellow team members faces
- Previous experience in a customer service or hospitality role is advantageous
What can we offer?
- Opportunities for career advancement in our 35 site strong network
- Competitive pay rates
- Subsidy for your gym, fitness or sport related membership
- Team incentives for reaching site goals
- Training - including industry recognised safety and compliance training, and Bowser Bean’s own barista training.
You will have the potential to work up to 38 hours per week, while earning a generous hourly rate of $29.60* weekday (casual, 20+ year old), and $38.61* weekend (casual, 20+ year old). The opportunity to convert from casual to permanent employment is given after 6 months of employment as per Award conditions*.
*The Award governing this role is the Vehicle Repair, Services and Retail Award.
How to apply:
To apply to work with Bowser Bean Café, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including Healesville CSR in the subject line
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.