CNC Programmer/Operator – Agricultural Tractor Spare Parts
Bare-Co is an Australian family owned manufacturer and wholesale distributor of agricultural replacement parts and accessories with over 76 years in the industry.
The company operates twelve company owned branches throughout Australia, New Zealand & USA.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Operator/Programmer to join our Head Office Ingleburn production facility.
About the role:
This is a permanent full-time role.
The successful candidate will be operating and programming CNC lathes, including drilling and milling machines
Production of prototype parts.
Assembly of new products.
- Trade certificate.
- Skill in operation of machine shop equipment, including programming/operation of CNC lathes, drilling machines, milling machines etc.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Welding skills and Forklift ticket desirable.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive family environment
- Long term stable job prospects for the right candidate
- Stable employer with over 76 years in the industry
- Family owned employer with the best reputation in the industry
- Close to Ingleburn Railway Station
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.