About the business and the role
Westate Property is looking for a friendly and energetic receptionist with an immediate start to join our team and be the face of our company.
We are looking for someone who can fit in easily with our self-motivated and caring team, has exceptional level of attention-to-detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This is a varied and exciting role and a vital one as you will be the first point of assistance for our clients.
This is your opportunity to experience both the sales and property management side of Real Estate and we challenge you to apply now in what may be the first (or next) step in advancing your Real Estate career.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Front Reception
- Welcoming clients and announcing visitors
- Answering internal and external phone calls
- Receipting rent and sale monies
- Daily reconciliation of Trust Account
- General office Administration
- Secretarial Support
- Ensure office cleanliness and tidiness
- Maintain office stationery and supplies
Skills and experience
- Are you mature aged and looking for a long term role on reception?
- Are you a school leaver looking for a traineeship in real estate?
- Willing to obtain Certificate of Registration.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Previous experience in real estate preferred (but not essential as full training will be provided)
- Professional telephone manner and high attention to detail
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to multitask
- Fast learner, organised and strong administrative skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to build strong relationships and credibility with staff
Job benefits and perks
At Westate Property, people are our greatest asset. Surround yourself with a fun, dynamic and energetic team of real estate professionals, and immerse yourself in a company which delivers industry leading Real Estate solutions to their local marketplace.
To apply send your resume and covering letter to
Applications Close: Monday 6th December.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.