Looking for a change in 2022? We are seeking a new team member to join our busy Ray White Noble Park office. If you’re an energetic, eager to please Portfolio Manager that loves property and has great customer service skills we want you!
We are seeking a full time Property Manager for our busy suburban office which offers easy parking together and a supportive work environment. The successful applicant will need to have had some previous property management experience and likes to work as part of a busy team. Regular mentoring and training is provided with the support and tools to successfully manage the portfolio. This position is perfect for either a senior experienced property manager or a current assistant looking to step up!
To be successful in this position you will have:
* Good attention to detail & the ability to multi task
* Have articulate communication skills both written and verbal
* Have the ability to effectively manage your time
* Enjoy being part of a friendly team
* Have a passion for Property Management
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.