Services Officer – Wendouree
At V/Line we are committed to helping people get to where they want to go. Whether that’s getting our customers to their destination or our people to their dream career. With a diverse range of roles we have a passion for helping our people be their best. Let us get you there with free myki travel.
Reporting to the Area Services Manager could you be our next Services Officer?
About the role
- Manage the day to day operations and customer service at the station.
- Sell tickets and provide up to date information to customers regarding services and changes to services as required, ensuring coaches are organised and coordinated effectively for special events and closures.
- Work collaboratively within the team and wider functions.
- Ensure safety of colleagues and customers at all times.
- Provide Safeworking elements of role as required.
- Previous extensive experience in a customer service environment.
- Hold a valid Drivers Licence.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong safety culture and willingness to adhere to company values.
What we can offer
- Workplace flexibility
- Commitment to culture
- Career opportunities
- Free Myki travel
- Personal Development
- Inclusive environment
- Contribute to connecting Victorians
- Paid Parental leave
The successful applicant will be paid commensurate with experience OR EA rate. The selection process may include aptitude assessments, a behavioural event interview, probity (police) check and medical check (delete as appropriate).
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for this Position' below.
V/Line is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we welcome applicants from any background. We value diversity and are continuously working towards creating a flexible and inclusive environment that is representative of the Victorian community.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.