To ‘Cotton On’ to something means to understand or discover the potential of a great idea. As a Group, we’ve always believed in big ideas matched with a fierce will to bring them to life. In 33 years, the Cotton On Group has grown to become Australia’s largest value fashion group, with seven brands in 20 countries across the world, driven by a team of over 20,000 passionate people, and growing.
We make the most of today and always look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen. Join our team in our shared belief that we can make a difference to the lives of everyone we touch – from our backyard to the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a great opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join our Finance team as an Assistant Accountant. You will enable or vision by supporting the accounting and wider finance team in delivering accurate and timely month end reporting. You will provide quality customer service to all areas of the business as well as to our external stakeholders including completing invoicing, payments, bank reconciliations and assisting in external audit preparations and requirements. If you are interested in hands-on experience within the finance space and are passionate about providing a high level of customer service, then this could be your new role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree / qualification in relevant field i.e. Accounting, Commerce, Finance is highly regarded
• Competent in Microsoft Excel, with a good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service approach
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisation and time management skills
Here at the Cotton On Group our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are surrounded by great minds that inspire us, every single day. We are a close knit bunch who encourage and support each other to achieve big things.
On top of this, we know our future success depends on making responsible decisions. Through our Cotton On Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Cotton On Group, we truly believe we can create meaningful change – and that this is the right thing to do. Our people are our #1 Cotton On Foundation ambassadors and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of people.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to do their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.