Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and the General Manager Corporate Services, this position handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be required to work independently with little or no supervision. This position requires high-level organisational skills, the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Writing reports and executive summaries
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of the CEO and assist in preparing presentations
- Diary and meetings management, organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- General office administrative duties
- Preparing papers for meetings, produce and collate Reports ensuring the distribution to the Leadership Team and Board members within designated timelines
- Planning, organising and managing events
- Assisting Human Resources with Recruitment, Onboarding and Induction
- Maintain Senior Manager Leave applications and provide accurate and timely payroll data
- Manage Company Uniform orders and stock take
- Undertake administrative duties as directed, ensuring compliance with Capiteq Group guidelines for confidential
Applicants possessing the following will be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated experience in the key areas of administration and corporate administration and procedures
- Demonstrated high-level communication/customer service skills - written and verbal
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to achieve deadlines and multitask
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
- Demonstrated experience with Executive travel arrangements
- Experience with administrative procedural writing
- Experience with the collation of pay sheets and expense reimbursements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must hold a current NT drivers’ license
Airnorth offers a range of employee benefits including discounts on international travel, health insurance, gym memberships and an employee assistance program.
To apply for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia and, as shortlisting will commence immediately, we reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.