Due to significant growth, we are seeking a dynamic Student Engagement Officer to play a pivotal role in the organisations Student/Client Engagement Strategy. Working in an enthusiastic and fun team, this is a great opportunity for the right applicant to thrive!
The role of the Student Engagement Officer is to provide timely and accurate information to stakeholders in relation to Stride Learning's student progress, respond to student enquiries and provide quality student support services which address the needs of our students.
Who we are:
We are a Registered Training Organisation that operates nationally and delivers a scope of recognised Certificates and Diploma level training and education across a suite of industry qualifications.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Provide high quality client service
- Support trainer and students onsite
- Phone and email enquiry management ensuring a strong client focus is maintained.
- Phone & email contact with all students and clients to help them progress or answer enquiries
- Record and maintain student records in the Student Management System
- Monitor course progress and attendance monitoring, intervention and counselling
- Be able to assist students to use LMS
- Creating excel documents
- Sourcing venues for training
Do you have what it takes?
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Intermediate computer skills and effective time management
- Able to work autonomously and as a part of a team with initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years' experience in an administrative support role.
- Previous experience within an RTO or the VET sector
- Experience with Vettrak
Why join our team?
- Professional and supportive environment
- Close to public transport
- Career progression within the company for the right person
- Immediate start
If this opportunity sounds like YOU we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the APPLY button.
All applicants must be eligible for a Working with Children Check, National Police Check, and have FULL working rights in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.