PART-TIME RECEPTIONIST IN AN ACCOUNTING FIRM
Monday-Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm - 32hrs/week
Starting salary package of $57,200 (FTE) (inclusive super)
We are looking for a suitable applicant to work in our Canberra Office located at Weston Creek.
A suitable applicant will have:
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- At least 2 years of general office admin experience, previous experience in an accounting firm would be an advantage
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
More about this role:
In this role you will have to:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors to our office in a professional manner, and update the client's details on our software where required
- Attend to incoming calls
- Prepare files for the following day’s appointments
- Process client account payments (received) for the business
- Maintaining the electronic diary and making appointments for clients
- Collect and process mail in and out (including electronic mail)
- Care for the general reception area and the board room
- Ordering of stationery
- Morning coffee, newspaper and grocery run
- Keeping the kitchen area in a clean state including washing up each day
- Making tea/coffee as required
- Maintaining office equipment as necessary
- Other ad hoc general administrative duties.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- That you are self motivated and RELIABLE
- That you are someone who enjoys contact with clients and is good at building relationships
- That you have strong written and verbal communication skills
- That you have the ability to follow accurately, established business processes and procedures
- Prepared to work in a team environment
- Some previous administrative experience is essential.
- A mature and enthusiastic approach to your work would be seen as ideal for the job.
Cox Sherlock as an employer:
We are a friendly, highly professional public accounting practice that is very much like a General Practitioner of the taxation and accounting profession. We deal with all matters for our clients including Tax return preparation, BAS return preparation, Financial Statement preparation, Business structure advice, Strategic Planning assistance for clients, acting as general sounding boards for our clients, and the list just goes on and on. The range and diversity of what we do with our clients is what makes the day go so fast, and why we have such strong relationships with all of our clients both small and big.
If you think you are a suitable applicant and would like to join our firm, please send a covering letter and your resume to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.