OHSA Occupational Health Services Australia is a vibrant, dynamic business with a young (and young at heart) team. We are a multi-awarded WH&S Training and Consultancy organisation for numerous industries including mining, energy, gas, transport, engineering, health and civil construction sectors.
We are looking for an energetic person who is a great communicator with lots of personality to support our busy team.
This flexible part-time role is based at our Brisbane (Murarrie) office and it is anticipated that the role will be approximately 30 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Our people all have a can do 'get in and get it done' attitude. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Please note an unrestricted car licence and own reliable transport will be a requirement of this position as travel to other offices may be required on occasion.
Our ideal candidate will fit the following statements;
- A brilliant communicator, energetic, well presented with a great phone manner
- Possess a high level of customer and client service
- A low stress and easy going person
- Switched on with the ability to hit the ground running
- Confident across a broad range of computer programs and databases
- A fast and confident learner
- A great team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organisational skills
- Have an unrestricted car licence and own reliable transport
Your duties will include:
- Customer and client service
- Providing administrative support to all of the OHSA team
- Answering the phone, receiving and processing student enrollments
- Inputting data into our student management system and processing certificates
- Creating student manuals
- Preparing and maintaining training equipment and course material for courses
- Assisting with keeping the office and training rooms in a clean and hygienic condition
- Ordering stationary and office supplies.
We are wanting the successful applicant to start ASAP and will be looking at interviewing ideal applicants immediately.
- Brilliant, fun team – lots of laughter
- Happy, easy going workplace
- Training and development opportunities
- Team events and celebrations
Please submit a cover letter outlining why you believe you are suitable for this role together with your resume. Please apply online or via email as per below. If applying via email please also include your expected annual salary and confirm your legal right to work in Australia.
OHSA thanks all our applicants for their interest in the position. Only those who are progressing to the next phase of recruitment will be contacted.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
Ref: Administration Assistant OHSA
Web: www.ohsa.com.au RTO# 31092
Phone: 1300 647 200
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.