Management Consultants (multiple positions and levels)
Join any of our offices in Melbourne, Canberra or Sydney and work on interesting, challenging projects with professional, diligent, honest, fun and down to earth people at a consulting firm with real career progression.
Imagine the difference you could make as part of Grosvenor’s team
Grosvenor Performance Group (www.grosvenor.com.au) is an employee-owned and growing management consulting firm with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. We are a firm that genuinely cares about our staff and offers real work life flexibility. We are proud to be Great Places to Work Certified, with our results some 20 points ahead of the average firm in our industry.
For over 25 years we have helped our private and public sector clients find fearless and practical solutions to complex problems. We help our clients achieve the necessary results in the right way – by adding real value. We are proud of our Net Promoter Score which is currently +61.
The way we treat our staff makes us stand apart from our competitors. Long before COVID, we had a workplace flexibility policy that respects individual preferences and enables people to work in different ways. During COVID, none of our employees were made redundant, we had no cuts to pay and no forced leave. Instead, we have grown the business about 20% this year.
About the Roles
We’re looking for you to join our team at our Consultant, Senior Consultant or Manager level.
To give some insights, our consulting personnel typically work in project teams of 2-4 people and across multiple projects simultaneously:
- At the Consultant level you will play an active role in the successful delivery of client projects by supporting the project team as required. This includes completing tasks such as research and analysis and supporting client consultation and the development of deliverables.
- As a Senior Consultant you become responsible for delivering elements of the client projects and owning some of the client relationship.
- At the Manager level, you are responsible for the client relationship and the success of each of your client projects.
Projects are typically oversighted by a Senior Manager or Associate Director who is ultimately accountable for the success of the project. All consulting staff are responsible for educating and nurturing less experienced staff.
We offer interesting and engaging work and ongoing progression at your own pace as you work through our career development framework. You will work and learn directly from business owners and senior leaders and have the opportunity to enhance your already diverse skillset.
Our people come from all walks of life, but everyone is the real deal, with a glass-half-full approach to life. The right candidate will have exceptional soft skills, be highly motivated and self-driven, be professional, resilient, flexible, honest and have a desire to be a proactive force for good.
We need people who work without a hierarchy, be accountable for key parts of projects and thrive under the expectation that their contribution is valued and will make a meaningful difference.
The successful candidates will (commensurate with the level):
- have some professional work experience (between six months to two years for Consultant; two to four years for Senior Consultant; or more than four years for Manager), which will help them transition into this fast-paced role
- bring strong attention to detail
- have experience managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- have the ability to quickly build lasting, trusting relationships with our team and our clients
- have the desire and commitment for continual learning and personal development, underpinned by a willingness to learn and admit mistakes
- have a relentless focus on quality thinking
- be inspired by challenge and variety in work and clients
- enjoy sharing ideas and solving business puzzles
- participate in supporting and encouraging your team-mates
- have a friendly, proactive and fun attitude.
Being able to demonstrate the following will be of significant advantage:
- excellent writing skills
- quality / critical thinking skills
- emotional intelligence to be able to quickly understand and adapt to changing situations, especially where you may not always have perfect information
- ideally: experience in public sector organisations or in procurement/sourcing/contract management or in property advisory consulting or the desire to work in these areas.
What we can offer
In addition to your salary, we offer a range of unique perks, some of which are outlined below. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we reward them for their hard work in a range of ways:
- wellness allowance
- individual training allowance – tailor your career around your interests
- flexible work options (including part-time arrangement for the right candidate, WFH (not just during COVID!) and flexible hours)
- lavish company conferences and share fairs multiple times per year, alternating between the states our offices are located in
- minimal “work from the client site“ requirements – be part of a true project/office team
- career advancement at your pace – no requirement for a position to be vacant for you to be promoted
- career opportunity to grow into a more senior position with the options of equity participation
- all Grosvenor staff are covered by our corporate Life/ Permanent Disability insurance and Income Continuance insurance policy
- community service leave
- study leave.
Do you have the Grosvenor DNA?
We’re looking for people who will help us continue building our clients’ success stories.
So if you:
- want to commence or progress your consulting career with an organisation committed to your professional development
- relish new challenges and opportunities to develop knowledge and expertise to solve problems that matter
- want to collaborate with an intelligent, supportive and fun bunch of people
- want to belong to a firm that rewards all employees for their dedication, hard work and contribution (we throw legendary end of financial year and end of calendar year parties!)
…then perhaps it’s Grosvenor you’re looking for.
Do we sound like people you want to work with?
If Grosvenor sounds like your type of organisation, send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you’ve got the Grosvenor DNA and credentials to join our team.
Applications are being continually reviewed – apply ASAP!
Got questions? No worries! Give Peter a call on 0428 211 255
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.