Cenversa is an Australian owned and operated animal health wholesaler, supplying products veterinary and pet retail partners across Australia. In operation for over 60 years we're experiencing steady growth and currently employ over 200 staff across Australia, it's an exciting time to join our team!
About this role:
Located in our Kings Park head-office, this role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Manager.
- Update company organisational charts
- Co-ordinate the new employee on-boarding process (including employment contracts, new employee checklists, employee packs and associated paperwork)
- Arrange company and departmental inductions for new employees
- Provide full recruitment support (including advertisements, organising interviews, telephone screening, reference checks, responding to unsuccessful applicants, conducting interviews)
- Provide full support in relation to termination of employees (e.g. checklists, announcements, resignations)
- Update the Employee Manual
- Maintain and update various HR spreadsheets and registers
- Source and book training programs
- Maintain the security swipe card system for the NSW & VIC offices
- Organise birthday cakes, farewell and other gifts as required
- Maintain company bonus reward program
- Maintain company Years of Service program
- Maintain company announcements
- Assist with the Probation Review program
- Assist with Workers Compensation and WHS issues as required
- Filing of Human Resources and Payroll documentation
- Assist with general HR telephone queries
- Provide support to the Human Resources Manager in other HR related projects.
Other duties as required:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Minimum 2-3 years similar administration experience
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- High level of attention to detail
- Must possess the initiative to improve current processes and standards as well as the drive to achieve continuing improved results
- High level of diplomacy
- Ability to retain confidentiality
- Ability to use initiative and think outside the square
- Business or Administration qualification
Why work with us:
- Hardworking yet supportive work culture
- Training and education support
- Product discounts
- Flexible workplace arrangements
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Human Resources Administration Officer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.